My Tracks is a small but powerful application to keep track of your route while you travel around. The quite complex functionality is hiding behind a very clear and easy to understand user interface.My Tracks can be very useful for all of your outdoor activities like hiking, bicycle and motorcycle touring, boating, skiing, climbing or sheer driving fun.
Have a look at all these fancy features
- Shows the location of the phone on Google Map, if desired along with current time, speed, altitude of the location and the actual duration and distance of the route.
- Route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and storing using a route list.
- You can use whatever app you like to shoot the photos.
- Photos taken while recording a route are linked with this route and are shown along the route.
- Easy sharing of your routes together with photos using Facebook, VK, Line, Kakao, Wechat, etc.
- Markers can be inserted wherever you like. They can be shared together with a route.
- Route Gallery will calculate a route for your navigation to a marker or a given destination using these preconditions: car, bicycle or walking
- You will get a visual overview about the speeds along the route using the fancy speed chart.
- Routes can be exported as GPX files.
1. Google Play and Google Maps should be installed prior to this app.
2. Video function has been moved to another app called ‘Route & Video Recorder where Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed simultaneously.